Wednesday 30 March 2016

How to Resolve - 8002801d automation error - library not registered?

8002801d automation error - library not registered

Hi Guys,

I hope you can help me on this one. 

On my work laptop I am running Windows 7 64 bit, Office 2003. 

I mistakenly installed the Office 2013 preview (I wanted to just download it) and then as it had installed on my work laptop, I uninstalled it. 

Since doing that, I now cannot open Excel through VBA, I am getting an Automation Error: 8008201d - Library Not Registered when I run the following command:

Set objExcel = CreateObject("Excel.Application")

I have searched online about this extensively, and found one solution to the problem to re-register the .dll files. 

This is where I am having a problem however, I have tried re-registering several files, but the some will not register, I get another error saying it has loaded but failed to call on DllRegisterServer with Error Code 0x80004005.
I am an administrator and
have tried running cmd with administrator rights, to no avail. 

I then also updated to a copy of Office 2007 that I had, but having the exact same issue. 

Please help me in any way you can, it is crucial that I get this working and I would be grateful to anyone who can assist. 

Kind regards,

Sam Cackett

Keys to the Problem 8002801d automation error - library not registered

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Make Sure that your System Meets the System Requirements

This error can be due to some configuration requirements for you system. If your computer hardware is not up to par, then make sure you update where necessary before continuing:

Microsoft Windows Requirements :

  • 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
  • 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
  • 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)

If your computer meets the minimum requirements above, then continue on…

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 8002801d automation error - library not registered:

How to Fix 8002801d automation error - library not registered with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer.  Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How Can I Fix - Add link(hyperlink) to opened tab?,Tech Support: add menu bar,file,edit,ect,ActiveX Killbits update failure, error: 80073712. [Solved],Troubleshooter of Error: Accessing files without logging in?,How Can You Fix - Action Center Popup PLEASE HELP?,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sample Text

Copyright © How to Fix Dll Not Found Error? | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com