Sunday 27 March 2016

Solution to Problem: 2 Webpages that I visit without any problems using IE7 are causing D.E.P. on my pc to close IE8

2 Webpages that I visit without any problems using IE7 are causing D.E.P. on my pc to close IE8

1.  The following are 2 webpages that I visit daily WITHOUT any problems
     using IE7:

     - http://beta.bworldonline.com.ph

     - Charting page in http://pse.org.ph
       Navigating Directions:
         - click on the "Stock Quotes" link at the left panel on the PSE
           homepage;
         - On the "Stock Quotes" page, click on the PSEi link in the summary
            table on the right;
         - On the "Index Composition" page, click on the "Charts" link at the
            top left.

2. When I try to visit the webpages above Using IE8, I get a message bubble
    above the Task Bar that says "To help protect your computer, data
    execution prevention has closed Internet Explorer".  Next, an ERROR
    page is displayed by IE8 that says "a malfunctioning or malicious add-on
    has caused Internet Explorer to close this webpage".

3. SOLUTIONS THAT I'VE TRIED
    - I LOWERED my D.E.P.
setting from "cover all programs ..." to "cover only
      essential Windows ...".  Result ...
IE8 is still stopped by D.E.P.;

    - I disabled all IE8 add-ons except those of Microsoft and Symantec.
      Result ...
IE8 is still stopped by D.E.P.

4.  BACKGROUND: I am using Windows Vista Home Basic and Norton 360
     v2.5.  I check for Windows and N360 updates daily right after pc start-up
     and install important updates immediately.  I first installed IE8 on
     29Apr2009 and got the same result above; I immediately reverted to IE7
     on that same date.  That was 6-months ago, and I thought that I'd give
     IE8 another try today.

5.  REQUEST:
     - Before I revert back to IE7, would any IE8 user please try and visit the
       web pages indicated above?  If you don't get the same error as I do, I
       would dearly love to know what to tweak in IE8 to successfully visit
       these same webpages that I never had any trouble with using IE7.

     - To Microsoft tech personnel, why can't I access these webpages using
       IE8 when I could access them using IE7?

Keys to the Problem 2 Webpages that I visit without any problems using IE7 are causing D.E.P. on my pc to close IE8

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Hi Alex,

The first site is a parked page (maybe SEDO, maybe something different), meaning the domain is for sale: the hosting company shows what looks like a search page.
My advise to users is to close the browser immedaitely on such a page, because they contain nothing
but ads, can hijack the browser (set another search engine) or contain malware.

The path on the second page loads a Java applet.
It might be a good idea to update your Java Runtime (JRE) from
http://java.sun.com, and installing afterwards all the older versions of Java JRE.

Kind regards

Hans

Running System Update Readiness Command

On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Correct one. Which may ultimately Solve 2 Webpages that I visit without any problems using IE7 are causing D.E.P. on my pc to close IE8 in Windows.

  1. Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
  2. Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
  3. Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
  4. Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.

Try and see if you still get the same error 2 Webpages that I visit without any problems using IE7 are causing D.E.P. on my pc to close IE8 in your Windows.

Note: You may be prompted to enter your administrator's password when you try to execute certain system tasks!

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 2 Webpages that I visit without any problems using IE7 are causing D.E.P. on my pc to close IE8:

How to Fix 2 Webpages that I visit without any problems using IE7 are causing D.E.P. on my pc to close IE8 with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related:
Read More: 24 gig installed - 16 usable. How can I fix this? [Solved],Troubleshooting:2gb of 8gb usable of ram Error,Troubleshoot:64-bit windows 7: need drivers for Pentax Optio 330GS,Solution to Problem: 2 home\/student 2010 free trials downloaded, can one be uninstalled?,[Solved] 2010 to 2003 excel file conversion,2 Problems: 1- Adminstrator is me-not allowed to download, 2-all recent updates are gone can not remove IE10,2.Is there a new version of Frontpage because I couldn’t find it on the Microsoft website.,3 minute long boot on black screen before normal startup,4 value lookup.,64 bit system to 32 bit recognition
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sample Text

Copyright © How to Fix Dll Not Found Error? | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com