3gb easy transfer file .mig says no files found when trying to import from Windows XP to Windows 7.
Original title: 3gb easy transfer file .mig says no files found. Trying to import from windows xp to windows 7. I used the easy transfer software, and now I cannot get my data back.
3gb easy transfer file .mig says not files found.
Trying to import from windows xp to windows 7. I used the easy transfer software, and now I cannot get my data back.
I tried all the steps in the support article and I have searched everywhere, and now I am stuck
is there any way I can recover this data, otherwise it is all lost and that is not acceptable.
Keys to the Problem 3gb easy transfer file .mig says no files found when trying to import from Windows XP to Windows 7.
I managed to fix my issue. Turns out I need the specific version of easy transfer file for vista, so that I could open the xp file.
Thanks for the reply though
Use the System File Checker tool to repair corrupted or missing system files:
- Click Start.
- Type cmd, and then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to open the elevated command prompt (I.e. Command prompt with administrative rights).
- The User Account Control window should appear, be sure that the action it exhibits is correct, and then press the Continue button.
- Type or copy paste the below command line into it without quotes:
- "Sfc /scannow"
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: 3gb easy transfer file .mig says no files found when trying to import from Windows XP to Windows 7.:
How to Fix 3gb easy transfer file .mig says no files found when trying to import from Windows XP to Windows 7. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: How to Fix 3371 Errors in Windows XP,7,8&8.1?,Repair Corrupt Cab Files Error - How to Fix,Skchui.dll Error - How to Fix,Symantec Antivirus Slows Down Computer Error - How to Resolve,Error Windows Xp System Restore Incomplete Fix Solution,How to Fix - After updating from Internet Explorer 6 to Internet Explorer 9, my Favorites are lost?,How to Fix - Combination Stacked-Clustered Chart in Excel - Align data with horizontal tick marks?,Solution to Error: Macro to search and copy rows to different sheets based on cell value,Need solution to this problem in order to stop Vista from beeping.__"Your version of Microsoft Deprecated DLL Components isn't compatible with this version of Windows",Server Error in '/' Application.Site also runtime error [Solved]
Read More: Tech Support: 32-bit Windows Vista Unidentified Network,How to Resolve - 4gb memory shows 3gb usable Windows 7?,Troubleshooter of Error: 403 errors with Internet Explorer,Tech Support: 64 bit win7-office 2007 compatibility?,60 day trial of MS Office! [Solved],2 msn.com site,2007 Performance Issue / Very slow saves to network share,Can I use my HP D110A web service printer as a proxy server?,can i use a zoom 56k v.92/v.90 modem with 64b dileup? netzero said i might have the rong modem?,Can I downgrade to win 32-bit?