Thursday 18 February 2016

[Solved] Reinstall Windows 8 pro upgraded from windows Vista

Reinstall Windows 8 pro upgraded from windows Vista

I would like to reinstall my upgraded Windows 8 Pro, ideally keeping my files.
But I keep getting " files are not found" error when I start return to originally installed Windows Version Wizzard. 
I don't know where the files from the upgrade installation are on my computer and they may be even erased to save space.
My PC doesn't have a dvd drive and USB ports are unusable (something I am hopping to fix through Windows reinstall.) The only way of getting the files into PC would be through the Internet.

I m on Acer Aspire 1830t

Please help.

Keys to the Problem Reinstall Windows 8 pro upgraded from windows Vista

Download Error Fixer (Free)

To check for Windows updates

  1. Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
  2. In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
  3. If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Reinstall Windows 8 pro upgraded from windows Vista:

 

 

How to Fix Reinstall Windows 8 pro upgraded from windows Vista with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related: Fix Adobe Flash Player On All Facebook Games Browser Monzila Firefox,Reinstall Back To Factory Settings,Unable To Install IE10 Or IE11,I Am Trying To Restore A File Into Excel That Has Been Cached.,Unable To Order Pictures Online With HP Photosmart Essential 3.5 Getting Error No Internet Connection,1 XP PC not showing in My Network Places and Networks in Windows 7 Address Bar in IE 8 in Windows XP Cannot open control panel and My Computer Windows Explorer has stopped working Are there any remote controls compatible with Windows 7 Media Center Can you use Outlook express in Windows 7 Bug in Explorer 8 for Windows 7 64bit Function icons add to favorites back button stop working over time Can anyone link me to some documentation that states NetBIOS is necessary in order for legacy Windows devices to function correctly Can t mount vhd file after creating system image in Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Deleted Recovery Files and Windows 7 Comcast Smart Zone v Windows Email Code 80004002 Windows could not search for new updates Dell has set a passwoord and can t access Windows XP system on a Windows 7 shared network Dell Windows 7 Stuck on re boot page Disk checking has been cancelled Windows 7 64 bit After installing Windows 8 pro I can no longer run windows updater Do I really need to download Windows Vista SP1 if I already have SP2 Problem Reports and Solutions says to download it
Read More: 2 Part Question about shapes using vba [Solved],Troubleshooting:Formula needed to categorize numbers into ranges,How Can I Fix - can I run windows defender and kaspersky anti virus on my pc?,Troubleshooter of Error: i am using acer aspire 5552G W7,i want to know if an updated version of USB Modem is available,How to Fix - why am i getting no internet access? Please help!!!!!?
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sample Text

Copyright © How to Fix Dll Not Found Error? | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com