Thursday 28 April 2016

[Solution] all my old 2010 office works documents have been move to DOCX files. How do I retrieve them

all my old 2010 office works documents have been move to DOCX files. How do I retrieve them

all my old microsoft word 2010 files have been moved to DOCX files.
 I tried system restore and that didn't bring them back.
 How do I retrieve them?

Solutions to the Problem all my old 2010 office works documents have been move to DOCX files. How do I retrieve them

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Check Windows System Requirements

This error can be due to some configuration requirements for you system. If your computer hardware is not up to par, then make sure you upgrade where necessary before continuing:

Microsoft Windows Requirements :

  • 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
  • 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
  • 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)

If your computer meets the minimum requirements above, then continue on…

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: all my old 2010 office works documents have been move to DOCX files. How do I retrieve them:

How to Fix all my old 2010 office works documents have been move to DOCX files. How do I retrieve them with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open it, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related:
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: All my icons appear as Media Center icons,All logoff attempts fail. 20% of power ups fail requiring a hard kill with the power button. Tech Support,How to Fix Problem - All my documents have suddenly saved as notepad. How do I get them back to word so i can access them??,Troubleshooter of Error: all icons to word pad icons,Solution to Error: All my RAM is dissapearing, need help!,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all emails in in box disappearing,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,All day long Windows Internet Explorer stop working this is driving me crazy?,All desktop icon changed to WMP (Windows Media Player)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sample Text

Copyright © How to Fix Dll Not Found Error? | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com