Thursday 28 April 2016

[Solution] All My Computer Programs Are Having Errors & I Think I Broke My PC - Considering A Replacement!

All My Computer Programs Are Having Errors & I Think I Broke My PC - Considering A Replacement!

Every single program on my computer is having a problem, whether that be 'not responding' or the program will have its own internal errors.
It all started from me changing the properties of my user folder in order to attempt to view more folders in it. 
I can not remember what I did completely but in doing what I do I have caused even my catalyst control center to stop working meaning I can play no games on my laptop!
Does anyone know how to revert these changes I made? - I tried a system restore but it did nothing!
All help is appreciated.

Keys to the Problem All My Computer Programs Are Having Errors & I Think I Broke My PC - Considering A Replacement!

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Boot in Safe Mode:

  • Open Run command as previously described
  • Type MSConfig
  • Click on Boot tab
  • Tick Safe boot in Boot option
  • Select Network
  • Click Apply and OK
  • Reboot your system

Your system will boot in Safe mode with Networking. You may now try and open Windows Store and should not see any errors.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: All My Computer Programs Are Having Errors & I Think I Broke My PC - Considering A Replacement!:

How to Fix All My Computer Programs Are Having Errors & I Think I Broke My PC - Considering A Replacement! with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your computer.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.


Related:
Read More: Troubleshooting:All my excel files have disappeared. I cannot find them in doctemp. How can I get them back again? Error,Troubleshooter of Error: all of a sudden I can't open any documents I already have in excel 2010...why?,Troubleshoot:All my control panel items are missing in windows7.When i open its just a blank window with no items in it,how do i get my control panel items back?,[Solved] All in one(lexmark) printer cannot locate the proper application in computer to scan documents,Troubleshoot:All my Facebook notifications in Windows Mail are tagged as potential phlishing Error,All browsers and the softwares which run from internet is also not working,all desktop shortcuts inop,All docs showing as Adobe PDFs; No Word docs,all emails i send have an attached email address outof my address book,All drop boxes are scrolling
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sample Text

Copyright © How to Fix Dll Not Found Error? | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com