Thursday 28 April 2016

How Can You Fix - all my icons are the same thing and it opens whatever that icon is. Urgent!?

all my icons are the same thing and it opens whatever that icon is. Urgent!

All my icons have changed to the same thing, I don't know how to fix it.
I've downloaded AVG and it scans but still all the icons appear the same.
How do I fix this? This is Urgent thank you!

Keys to the Problem all my icons are the same thing and it opens whatever that icon is. Urgent!

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Check Windows System Requirements

Microsoft Windows Requirements :

  • 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
  • 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
  • 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)

This error can be due to some configuration requirements for you system. If your PC hardware is not up to par, then make sure you upgrade where necessary before continuing.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: all my icons are the same thing and it opens whatever that icon is. Urgent!:

How to Fix all my icons are the same thing and it opens whatever that icon is. Urgent! with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related:
Read More: How Can I Fix - All my usb isnt working error \"Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (Code 43)\"?,Troubleshooter of Error: all of a sudden I can't open any documents I already have in excel 2010...why?,all my incoming e-mails are attachments [Anwsered],How to Resolve - All my icons have changed and my programs don't show on the Start Button?,Troubleshooter of Error: all icons to word pad icons,All browsers and the softwares which run from internet is also not working,all free space now used?.,All icons open with Windows Media Player,all emails, docs, music etc are being saved in the pictures library as well as appropriate locaton,all icons are displayed in IE & not oppening
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sample Text

Copyright © How to Fix Dll Not Found Error? | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com