Thursday 28 April 2016

How to Fix Problem - All my office products spell check is not working?

All my office products spell check is not working

If I compose a new e-mail, reply to an e-mail, or forward an e-mail, it opens up the dialog box and suggests a word for the first misspelled word.
If I click any of the buttons besides "Cancel", it acts like it is going to do the button's action, but then
only gives me the choice to "Resume".
If I click that, it keeps me at the same misspelled word and won't move from there.
Same exact thing happens when I try to spell check a Word document.
I'm running the app from a virtual server environment and the client
is having the issue.
None of the other clients are having these issues.
Any ideas folks?

Keys to the Problem All my office products spell check is not working

Download Error Fixer (Free)

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/MasterSpellCheck.htm

Run CHKDSK

  • Go to the Start button.
  • In the Search box, type "cmd" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • At the command prompt, type "chkdsk /r /f" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • Reboot your computer.
An error might pop up:

"Access denied as you do not have significant privileges. You have to invoke this utility in elevated mode."

If you receive the above error message, it means you are not logged into you computer as an Administrator. If that's the case, follow these steps to run the command prompt in elevated mode:

  • Go to theStart button.
  • Go to "All Programs > Accessories" and right click on "Command Prompt".
  • Select "Run as Administrator".
  • In the Search box, type "cmd" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • At the command prompt, type "chkdsk /r /f" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • Reboot your computer.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: All my office products spell check is not working:

How to Fix All my office products spell check is not working with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.


Related:
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: all of a sudden I can't open any documents I already have in excel 2010...why?,all my incoming e-mails are attachments [Anwsered],How to Resolve - All my toolbars are missing?,How to Resolve - All my icons have changed and my programs don't show on the Start Button?,Troubleshooter of Error: all icons to word pad icons,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,all desktop icons have become the icon for windows media centrer,All desktop shortcuts opening with Windows Media Player by default. Error codes C00D1199 and C00D0FEA.,All drop boxes are scrolling,All desk icons open Media Player
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sample Text

Copyright © How to Fix Dll Not Found Error? | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com