Wednesday 6 July 2016

How to Fix Problem - Allowing administrative access permanently?

Allowing administrative access permanently

Hi I have two accounts in my computer, an Administrator(me) and a limited account..I have a program in limited account that needs administrative previllages everytime it ran and the administrator account has a password, is there anyway that I teach/tell
windows to always run this program under administrator account without asking for the password or only ask the password once, can I do this in gpedit?
my little brother is using this program and he cant open unless Im home...
any reply is greatly appreciated.

Keys to the Problem Allowing administrative access permanently

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

OK, I have it! Thanks for Autoruns for Windows v9.57.
Now i know that this programs starts on Task Scheduler.
I didn't check the metod with creating a elevated program shortcut, because I don't need shortcut.
But...
1.
I wrote taskschd.msc on search line (in start menu) and put enter
2.
I click on Task Scheduler Library on left side.
3.
On the list I found my program.
4.
I view the Properties and check General tab.
5.
I click on Change user or group button.
6.
On the new window i wrote the administrator account.
7.
Check "run whether user is logged on or not ".
8.
Check "Do not store password...
" <- is it necessary?
9.
OK .
 
The problem gone.
But i have another.
Now i get alert...
i dont't know how to translate.
 
The title of alert: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
program path: C:\Program~\samsung\..."
 
Cause of the problem is the lack of full compatibility with Windows program
 
I havent thet alert before.
What i need to do to back on first option? I mean on General tab first I had "use the following user account: computer name" only.
When i add on "change user or group" button the administrator account now i see: "use the following
user account: computer name\administrator_account_name".
How i can delete administrator account permision? I wanna check if it eliminate the new alert.
It's more annoying.
 
BloodRaven - maybe try create task scheduler to this game with option like i suggest and than create the shortcut for it on your brother desktop.

If you failed to fix it, another option is to call Microsoft and walk through the process with a technician. To do this, dial "1-800-936-5700". Explain the error that you received and the steps in the update process during which it was displayed. The technician will be able to walk through the steps from getting a new product key to finishing the installation.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Allowing administrative access permanently:

How to Fix Allowing administrative access permanently with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer.  Run it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: error message fsui.exe/ wlidcli.dll is missing
,Solution to Error: Excel: Automatic number generation
,Troubleshoot:i wanna change language of all windows in Windows 7 Home Premium
,Troubleshooting:IF Function, if the vendor ID in column A matches any of the vendor ID's in column F, I want 1099 to appear in column D. Error
,Fast Solution to Problem: ReadyBoost is not working properly in my computer
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),brclr.dll.mu_ Missing Error Fixer,How To Resolve Missing fin_myagtui.eng Problem,Corrupted f_0006ad File - How to Fix,nkebigvg.cpl Not Found Error Fixer,Corrupted olcontrols.ocx File - How to Fix
Read More: Troubleshooting:ALL SHORTCUT PROGRAMMES OPEN WITH ADOBEREADER Error,Fast Solution to Error: Applying themes to tabs.,[Solved] Application not Compatible with Windows 8,How to Resolve - Am not able to open internet explorer..till i figure why i can't...can i open it thru Google Chrome????,Tech Support: Alternate way to open .hlp files.,After Windows Update CD/DVD drive does not work,After installing windows 7 to laptop the labels print out of line how can I fix it,After my computer sleeps the wireless always disconnects and will no reconnect,After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message" This tab has been recovered"....what does this mean and how do I fix it.....,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sample Text

Copyright © How to Fix Dll Not Found Error? | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com